Raise your hand if:
- You’re passionate about technology
- You love coming up with uncommon solutions to uncommon problems
- You’d love to be at the forefront of a growing industry
- And you want your day-to-day to not be a grind but rather a ride
If you’ve got both hands up in the air then you’re ready to be a Groupie.
GroupieTunes is a small but growing family of people changing the way that people use and interact with their mobile devices. Our size means that we’re fast and mobile – just like our people – but with decades of combined experience in the tech, entertainment, and telecom sectors.
We’re looking for bright, talented people that love being challenged every single day; we’re looking for the dreamers that can put those dreams into action. The square pegs, the one-man-bands, and all those other clichés rolled into a dynamo persona.
Sounds like you? Then take a look at our available positions and contact us today.
ASP.NET Developer (New York office)
A professional, self-motivated member of the GroupieTunes team that’s responsible for continued design, development, and enhancement of our flagship Mobile Community Network Enabler platform as well as other relevant projects. The ability to gather, interpret and implement on technical requirements in a consistent and effective manner is critical to your success.
We are looking for candidates with medium- to large-scale Internet application development experience, knowledge of MS SQL and T-SQL, a solid background in ASP.NET in VB & C# and the new .NET web application framework, and a strong knowledge of object oriented programming, design, and abstraction. Our ideal candidate is able to work with minimal supervision and able to prioritize and multitask. The best candidates will also have Java knowledge and a strong OOD background.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, generally 3-6 years experience in commercial internet application development
- Expert knowledge of VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, the .NET Framework, and XML
- Experience with web services
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, client service skills, and the ability to prosper in a tight-knit constantly-changing, fast-paced environment.
GroupieTunes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer competitive benefits. To be considered for this position, you must be authorized to work for any employer without the need for H1-B Visa sponsorship. This position currently does not offer relocation compensation.